- 4 lbs pork roast
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- Salt / Pepper
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 large onion
- 1 lg can bean sprouts
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 jar bead molasses
- Corn Starch
- Brown about 4 pounds of pork roast (cut up) in oil.
- After browning, let juices cook down and add ¼ cup soy sauce.
- Salt and pepper meat then add enough water to cover meat and let simmer for one hour.
- Add 1 stalk of celery sliced and 1 large onion diced and simmer for 45 minutes. Test for doneness.
- Drain off one large can of bean sprouts and 1 can water chestnuts (sliced).
- Add 1 jar bead molasses and cook 15 minutes longer.
- Thicken with corn starch.